Monday, September 16, 2013

Another Quick Update!

Sorry for not posting guys! My hand's doing wonderfully, though you may know carpal tunnel can only be cured by surgery, so it's only become dormant and isn't gone for good (dang it).

But things have been crazy with my laptop. It was acting super slow so I dropped back from Windows 7 and went to the Windows the laptop was built for, Windows XP. And now the computer says there's nothing there other than the motherboard and hard drive. Which, to quote my brother, "Which means your SCREWED!"

Thanks David.

Anywho, I'm not sure how long it'll take to go back to Windows 7, then install everything again. Le sigh.

BUT! I will have SOMETHING up this week! Not sure what yet, though.

Please bear with me as I struggle to get my computer revived (again)

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment