Thursday, September 5, 2013

UPDATE

Okay, so if  you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you know that I'm wearing a brace on my right arm because I tried to hand sew, then type up 3 chaps in one week. So my lovely lovely carpal tunnel returned with a vengence, and it's been over a week that I've had to wear this stinky stupid brace. So my hand's shot.

Another disaster is that when my laptop went down, my trained Dragon went with it. While I reload Dragon, training it has been a nightmare. It's deleted documents, locked up and shut down multiple times, and on top of it all, my mic finally kicked the bucket.

So I need a new mic, then to train up Dragon enough for it to work, and THEN I can finish my chapters and post my August Favorites.

Sorry! I guess I need to be less productive, so my stupid wrist can keep up.

<3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. =( I give you cookies of betterness so your hand will heal! *hands over cookies* And I'll see you in less than 2 hours! Yay!

    In the meantime, I've got things you can read, and since we now have to both be reading at the same time so I can type up your comments, we'll still be being productive, but filling up the same amount of time with less work. I don't mind.

    And I don't know if you saw my email about this, but I may or may not have things for you to look at tomorrow...not just read, but other things for you to just bask in the coolness of. I'll have to see if I can get them done tonight.

    ReplyDelete