Monday, January 28, 2013

My Month in Photos! ~1/5 - 1/27~

SORRY! I've done it again! Basically no photos at all for weeks, and then on Friday I went on a trip to San Diego/Carlsbad. Took a TON of photos, and now I'm able to post!

Oh, and if you're wondering where chapter 32 is...take it up with my editor! She hasn't given the edits for 31, and I need to know everything about 31 first. That's how I flow. Can't really write just yet... >:/

So here's some shots of what I've doing!

 
 
My Favorite Shoes! Posted these for a contest on MichellePhan.com (Didn't win)
 
 
Another favorite, this time in earrings!
 
 
Angel likes to just stare at me from across the room for no reason...dunno why. Silly kitty!
 
 
My speaker jack feel to pieces! So my music coming from my laptop right now sucks! :(
 
 
This pic was randomly on the board at church. Isn't it pretty? It's one of the Ten Virgins!
 
 
This is the oldest member of my family on either side, my Great-Aunt Eunice! She's 94 1/2! Doesn't she look great for her age!
 
 
This is my second cousin (I think). She's just too cute, isn't she? :)
 
 
Yes, this is calamari. Just the appetizer for one of the best dinners I've ever had here:
 
 
Anthony's Fish Grotto! If you're in the San Diego area, you gotta go!
 
 
After dinner we walked around and saw The Star of India! It sailed past the resturaunt during dinner!
 
 
Before we left, we had to see Daddy's ship, The Midway! He served during Vietnam from 1970-1973
 
 
So that was my January! Did you do anything fun or meet anyone new?
 
<3

1 comment:

  1. Awww your cousin's so cute! And yum, calamari. =) I like it. The Star of India, huh? I knew there was a famous star sapphire by that name, but I didn't know there was a ship. I like the glass earrings in the top left of the earring picture. And I've lost my comment for 31! I can't find it, and I can't find my copy of 31! Email it to me and I'll have it by no later than tomorrow when I go into work. Hi, Angel!

    <3

    ReplyDelete