Friday, March 28, 2014

#AYEARATHON First Video

Hey Guys!

So...I did it. I posted my first video. The quality's terrible, but that's what I get for using a cheap camera. I have two more already filmed and the amazing LA Knight's already editing them into masterpieces. But this one I felt I needed to film and post ASAP...which meant I did it with my camera and my novice editing skills.

Anywho, enough about the quality. I've joined the Goodreads group #AYEARATHON, where we read together 1 book series all at once for a week. April 7th - 13th is Re-Read-A-Thon. I couldn't decide what series I wanted to re-read, so I let it fall to chance! Check it out below!

I'll be posting videos during that week, hopefully with a little better quality. Not sure if I can, since the other vids are being shot by LA Knight on her camera. But don't hold your breath. I'm broke, so buying a new camera is harder than me sawing my own arm off, or going on a shopping spree in New York City.

Let me know what you think of the video! Please give thumbs up and share!



<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment