Friday, July 20, 2012

My Week ~ 7/14 - 7/20 ~

Sorry for not posting this morning! Had to head over to my mother's yet again to assit.

But I got pictures!

Here's what I've been up to:


Heading out to church!



The sunset was gorgeous!! First it was gold...


Then it turned pastle pink and purple!


So pretty! It was raining the whole time I took these! Best part about monsoon, I'm telling you :)


I had to move...


...all of this...


...after moving an even bigger one the day before! And we're still not done!



This was dinner last night! My eyes picked out too much for me to eat!


Mighty is just too cute!


Yes, he is pulling himself along by digging his claws into David's bed. Silly boy!




This is a round-about look at my mom's room. Everything, except the tables, has been moved in by me, my mom, my dad, my brother David, and my adopted sister Megan. OMG, my back hurts!


So, tonight, my brother was kind enough to treat me for The Dark Knight Rises! It's AMAZING!!!
On a sober note, my heart and prayers go out to the victims of the shooting in Colorado.



That was my week. A little hectic, but not too bad!!
How was yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment