Friday, August 10, 2012

My Week ~8/4 - 8/10~

Hello!

Well, I've had an exciting week. Got a new cat, trying not to murder an old one (Mighty's taking his frustrations out on my poor right hand), stuff like that!

I wasn't able to do much, so there isn't so many pics, but you get to see Angel!



For some reason, Karl's cats use him like a climbing post! This one is Jake, and the black cat is Cosmic.


Mighty likes dirty clothes :)


This is Angel. She hid in my closet the first night she was here!


Now Angel comes out to love on me...


Or to just chill! ^^


Yeah, that was all cats...what can I say? My life's currently revolving around them! ^^

I should get a good pic tomorrow, though, as Ray's coming over!


How was your week? Full of cats/dogs/other animals too?


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment