Friday, December 21, 2012

My Week in Photos ~12/15 - 12/21~

Hey guys!

So, the end of the world was "supposedly" gonna happen today.

Hah! Suckers. Yeah right, this world's never gonna end.

Anywho, onto my week in photos!
Saturday was my mommy's birthday! So we celebrated by going to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Very awesome! Best movie I've seen since the end of The Lord of the Rings. Seriously.
To keep warm, me and my sis had some hot chocolate and cookies while watching Ingrid missglamorazzi. She inspired the hot chocolate we made too!
Rocking some red nails for the season!
Finally got the tree done! Took all day, and I did it entirely by myself!
Hoping you guys have a Merry Christmas, and I'll see you after!
<3

1 comment:

  1. Wait, I missed the end of the world? The Doctor did it! The hot one, with the fez and bow-tie. =)

    Ahhh, the Hobbit. My bishopric's Second Counselor, who's a Tolkien purist, actually liked it a lot (gave it a 7/10), which is impressive since he hated The Return of the King.

    Mmmmm, hot chocolate...

    Your nails are so festive! As is your tree. =) My mom convinced me to put free-hanging tinsel (as opposed to garlands) on her tree, saying they were gonna throw the tree that's older than I am away afterward - but she LIED!!!

    I can see Santas at the bottom, muahahaha!

    <3

    ReplyDelete