Friday, December 14, 2012

My Week in Photos ~12/7 - 12/13~

Hey ya'll!

I'm been good and taking pics! Expect some more for next week, cuz I got a busy schedule coming up, so be excited! I know I am!

Anywho, here's what I've been doing lately!

 
Started decorating for Christmas! I still don't have  the tree up, because that takes 2-3 people, and no one's been willing to help me. :(
 
 
Guess its cold since Mr. Grumpmiester is cuddling with my brother every night! :3
 
 
For Christmas for the cats, I handmade this kitty toy for them. They didn't like it at first, but have warmed up to it. :)
 
 
Best late night chilling combo ever! Seriously, you can't watch TMNT without pizza! I got my turtle power on! ^w^
 
 
I'm trying a new look, you like? I wish the wind didn't destroy my hair! :/ Anywho, I went for Ingrid's look. You can check her channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/missglamorazzi?feature=watch


Hashed out all my majek symbols! Check my latest chap to get a hint one what the rest look like!
 
 
So that's what I've been doing!
 
How are you decorating for Christmas? Trying new looks? Let me know!
 
 
<3


1 comment:

  1. That Santa that was on the buffet is so cool. I love his staff.

    Guess it IS cold, if Mighty's willing to cuddle David. Isn't David cold with no shirt on? Or is the fluffy blanket enough?

    If it means anything, *I* loved your stuffed fish as soon as you told me about it. =) And I'm glad the cats warmed up to it. Ungrateful fuzzballs...

    You know, you're right - TMNT (CGI film, show, or live-action movies) isn't perfect without pizza. Hmmm. You know, I *still* haven't seen those movies (except the actual TMNT film). We started movie 1, and I think we got to where the red one yells "DAMMIT!" but I think that's as far as we got.

    You're so pretty! Gah, why can't I be as pretty as YOU?!?!?! *lamentations*

    Oh, well. At least I can bask in your loveliness.
    In a non-stalker way.

    (from The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
    Becky: Are you stalking me?
    Dave: Not in a threatening way.
    =D

    Love you! And your creative mind with your awesome book that I can't wait to read in its entirety!!! Are you gonna self-publish after you get it all polished up?

    <3

    ReplyDelete