Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Week(s) in Pics! ~1/4 - 1/19~

Hey ya'll!

Sorry for not posting one of these recently, I was having trouble getting my pictures, and for a bit there it was a real pain to get them off my camera because of the card I use. BUT! I managed to get the slot on my new (it's actually old) computer to work. YAY!

*Ahem*

Anywho, here's some things that have happened in the past few weeks!



Did you know that Anne of Green Gables has a MANGA!? Because I didn't! Only the first three books are in manga form, but I'm totally reading them! Already on chapter 5 of the first volume



Been voting for Lindsey Stirling on Dance Showdown, and paused it right at this face. LOL!
You can vote for her here: http://www.danceon.com/video/91-lindsey-stirling-becomes-americas-next-top-model 



My mom's friend gave her some more makeup! Some of this is going to my best friends :)



Some flowers by the back door are in bloom! These are called Christmas Cactus, because they bloom in the winter. I love how one of theme is part red flowers, and part white. So pretty! :)



It was a steak and potato kind of night! ;)
Oh, and the steak was super thick, so I was full after!



Just some things I'm always grateful for!
This is the fourth day of the Inner Beauty Challenge from Benefit Cosmetics. You can learn more about it here: http://innerbeautychallenge.com/
And to see my first day challenge, check it here: https://www.facebook.com/llobrien13/posts/563140887096144


That was my past week!

Did you take on a challenge, or find something new?

<3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. I would love the Anne of Green Gables manga! OMG! I want it! I have the entire series except for Christmas with Anne anyway. And there’s a book by someone else called Before Green Gables or something that I want.

    That…is a great Lindsey face.

    Makeup!

    Oooh, Christmas cacti. They’re so pretty. Love the red flowers.

    *gasp* Steak and potatoes…why are you so cruel to me?

    I was about to be like, “I’m not on the list!” And then I saw it said “Friends” and was like, “Never mind.” =)

    <3

    ReplyDelete