Sunday, June 1, 2014

Monthly Favorites ~May 2014~ plus #AYearAThon June Announcement (video)

Hey guys!

Trying to beat the clock, so let's get into the favorites!


BOOK


Batman: Night of the Owls
This is part of a series of comics, and it's actually the second one. I talked more about it and the books I read in my May Wrap Up/June TBR which will be up on Monday.


MOVIE


Despicable Me 2

I FINALLY SAW IT! SO adorable, I'm so glad I saw it! I still have it from the library, I have to watch it one more time!


TV SHOW


Not sure if I put this already in a monthly favs, but this is the show that really won my heart this month! So cute, and can't wait for movie 2!


YOUTUBERS


jessethereader
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jessethereader
He's so funny and quirky and adorable! You've got to watch him!


Tashapolis
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/tashapolis
She was 1 of the two youtubers who got me into BookTube, but I lost her channel until this month! Both of them have replied to me and been so sweet, despite being some of the biggest channels! Love them both!


VIDEOS


Star Wars - The Hand of Sorrow (MMV)
Wow, this is SO powerful! After doing #AYearAThon, I had to see this! All Star Wars Fans should!



The Box - Simon's Cat
OMG, these videos are SO FUNNY! I reccomend them all, but start with this one, then move to his first! So like cats, just slightly exaggerated!


RANDOM


Petalfresh Botanicals Calming Facial Cleansing Wipes
OMG, these are my new favorite thing! While they're not the greatest for getting rid of stubborn waterproof mascara, they cleanse the face, and don't make my skin all tight and rough and stuff!


MOMENT


Seeing Lindsey Stirling in concert!
My week in pics will be up on Monday, so you can see everything else, but I saw her in concert! Because I have no video camera, I couldn't film, and I didn't have my cell on me, I had my mom's. This is the only pic worth seeing, but I'll still show the rest on Monday. Oh, and I spoke with and got an autograph from Dia Frampton, who was the opener (her group ROCKED!) and sang We Are Giants on Lindsey's album!


MUSIC


Ariana Grande - Problem
So, I watch WAY too much Disney Channel (helps with my depression), including the Radio Disney Music Awards, where she performed this live. And it was AWESOME! Got addicted, and literally listened to it like, 10 minutes ago,



Austin Mahone ft. Pitbull - Mmm Yeah
Austin performed this without Pitbull there too, and while I prefer that version, I couldn't stop listening to it either!



Idina Menzel - Let It Go (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
I also follow Oh My Disney! a blog by the company, and they featured a shorter version of this song. Again, HOOKED!


So those are my monthly faves! Totally failed, but I'm still posting it!

I also have a bonus - my last video! Friday I posted my announcement for #AYearAThon's June Read-A-Thon. I had a heck of a time trying to film this thing on my cell, so sorry if I come across a little angry, it was driving me nuts. I was also really tired and VERY hot. But here it is!


1 comment:

  1. DESPICABLE ME 2!!! SO AWESOME!!
    Only complaint - I would've liked to see Lucy (the love interest) interact with the girls as well as Gru. Esp. because of Agnes's whole thing about moms.

    I thought the Riders of Berk would be stupid, but it totally wasn't! Loved it! And I find myself liking Fishlegs more than I did in the movie. His name bothered me at first, but we get to see what a sweetie he is in the show, and how much he loves Meatlug (and she's so cute! I want a Gronckle!)

    Jesse is SO FUNNY! Haven't seen Tashopolis, but I'll check her out. Altho the book Attachments, just from the summary, seems creepy as heck.

    I remember that Star Wars video. You showed me it.

    SIMON'S CAT!!!
    Mreow. *points at mouth* Ah! Ah!

    Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey!

    I'll have to check out this Ariana Grande. I've heard of her. Do you recommend the Austin/Pittbull song? And I gotta listen to that Frozen remix!

    ReplyDelete