Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Batman: Court of Owls and The Hobbit Battle of Five Armies Teaser Reaction (vids)

Hey guys!

So I've been taking it easy, cleaning, reading, writing some, and editing for my girl Ray since BookTube-A-Thon ended. I've been so grateful for every day that I can sleep in, because trust me, I died during that read-a-thon. I haven't had enough pictures to do another Week in Pics just yet, but I may by Friday.

But the videos have continued on, and I've posted 2 since I last checked in. The first was an arc review, meaning more than one book in a comic series, and the second was my reaction to a teaser for the last of the greatest movie franchise in the history of cinema. Okay, maybe YOU don't feel that way about The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings, but *I* do.

So the first one is about why I have 8, yes, EIGHT DC comics in my house thanks to the library. As I've stated before, I wasn't really into Batman, only reading one or two graphic novel bind-ups every few weeks or even a few months. Then I picked up Batman: Night of the Owls. And I was hooked into the New 52, which I wasn't happy about happening when it did (hence why I hadn't touched it yet). Now I've read about 13 Batman Comics in the past 3 months, and am waiting on even more to come on hold for me at the local branch.

Here's everything about where you should pick up this New 52.





So this next vid was filmed on my cell phone, last minute because that's how I roll. No, I gave Ray her camera back for the first time in almost a month, thanks to me constantly reading. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies released their very first trailer, which is just a teaser, but still. Lots of BookTubers film their reactions, so I decided to. It's a tad boring during the teaser, since I can't play the audio or show the footage, only me watching it. But after it ends you see me fangirling hardcore. Seriously, that's my reaction every time, but now I actually filmed it. I was hopping around my house right after. :D





And here's the teaser itself!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpTEdwgoph4&index=1&list=FLaAuZ7-QAgDGk2g_IzAxXwg



Thanks for watching, and make sure to subscribe on YouTube so you can see all my fangirling before I post it here!

:)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I didn't realize when I first read the Hobbit that dragon-sickness was an actual thing. I thought it was just a metaphor for normal greed.

    Need to go watch the trailer now...

    You infected me with Batman-love. Shame on you! (O.O)

    <3

    ReplyDelete