Monday, July 14, 2014

BookTube-A-Thon Announcement and Day 1 Challenge (videos)

Hey guys!

Since I did so horrible with #AYearAThon (my wrap up will be up later tonight), I decided like a maniac to do BookTube-A-Thon, another week long readathon with book and video challenges! o_o' Yeah, I'm that crazy!

So here's my announcement with what I'm currently reading, minus The Two Towers, as I did NOT finish it (again, more on that in my wrap up going up tonight).






It's already started, and while I didn't get that great of a start (some people have ALREADY finished their first books! O.O), I'm almost done with Two Towers. But as I mentioned before, there's video challenges. Every day I post a vid in order to meet these challenges. Now there's no prize for doing all of them, so I may not, but I'm gonna try. Speaking of which, I've got stuff to read, so PEACE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment