Thursday, July 10, 2014

Megan's 1st Vid and On My Shelf Videos + #AYearAThon Update

Hey guys!!!

So thanks to monsoon season, I've been having trouble being online for a whole day *crosses fingers cuz today's been pretty good*. That means I've cut back everything, including posting videos!

During storms I barely managed to get up Megan's first video, her doing the First Sentence Challenge! She did pretty good, better than even the creator of the challenge, kimberleyreads!

This video also proves that me, Ravyn or LA Knight, and IK Scott SUCK at counting! Oh man, we're so hopeless! ALL THREE VIDEOS we were SO off with our scores! But with this video, we do have a virdict of which of the three of us did the best with this challenge!

IK Scott (Megan) will have more videos, and she wants them all on my channel. I edited this one, but LA Knight's doing the rest. If they come at all. I think I'll post them towards the beginning of each month, and if Ray can't get them done fast enough I'll just take over.






I filmed this video a while back, but didn't post it because I was filming like a maniac back then. You can tell from how my shelves are just how old it is. I was supposed to upload something else earlier, but the formerly mentioned storms really hindered things. And the other video was just out of date. I'm going to refilm it and get it up in the future, but not right now.

I'm also ill right now, battling a pretty nasty cold. I'm feeling better right now than I have in a while, but Monday and Tuesday I was down. I laid for hours in my be Monday night, trying to sleep, but I couldn't. My body was so sick it wouldn't let me! So if this seems a little off in the editing, I was sick while doing this!






Because of the storms I'm uploading only twice a week. Honestly I do enjoy this schedule more, giving me a rest to just read and do other things instead of constantly worrying about being on time with my videos.

This week is #AYearAThon, and this illness isn't making things easier. I gave up reading Sense and Sensibility for now because my pounding head combined with difficult language made it terribly hard to read. I've moved onto The Two Towers. Speaking of which, I need to get back to read that, so that's enough for now.

Oh, and My Week in Pics isn't coming this week. I'm sick, not much to see, except the amazing disappearing tissue paper!

Laters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment