Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Month in Pics ~March 2015~

Here are the pictures I've gathered over this past month!
Check my past months here!
January  February



The month started with me hitting over 200, and within the first few days, I hit 220!!!
Just like I said in my February post, I'm blown away by all my followers, which as of right now number 288!!!


I got this from Hot Topic in an email, and it was too hilarious! Cuz that's kinda me, minus the goth part. But the lack of enthusiasm, wishing it was still cold (I WANT MORE THAN ONE HALF DAY OF SNOW!!!) that's me. Totally me. It killed me, seeing this photo.


I must say that I was very excited for McDonald's Shamrock Shake. I enjoyed it immensely, having it over and over again, especially as the first few times I tried to get it I couldn't. DANG IT!


That wasn't me. And for the record, I saw this at like, 11 AM. SOOOO YEAH. My mom has nothing to complain about. :)


Just as Mighty was chilling, so was Strider. I managed to snap a quick pic before he bolted upright and stared at me, as if daring to try it again, cuz then he'd run. So glad I could show my baby being adorable!


To celebrate my birthday my family and I headed to The Cheesecake Factory, which was expensive as hell. BUT! It was delicious! I really enjoyed it and was thankful that my family went. The cheesecake was phenomenal and I may head back just for that.


That was it! I can't believe this month is about to end! I really enjoyed spending time with my family, but it was a pain to move to just using my cell as Karl's camera died. No clue what's wrong, but it won't work. I didn't drop it or anything, it's just busted. :(

Also check out my YouTube channel to my huge book haul cuz me and my best friends celebrate our birthdays all at once and that includes a crap ton of book buying. I'm now on a ban...which is a good idea, but I don't know how long that'll last (hopefully until June).

No comments:

Post a Comment