Friday, March 8, 2013

My Week Pics! ~3/4 - 3/7~

Hey ya'll!

Tis another Friday! Wow, this week went by so fast!

So here's my photos!

 
Ray (LA Knight) needed to reorganize her books, again. I kinda enjoy doing this, mostly because when her books get messed up, it bugs me. So we pulled down all of these books...
 
 
...and all of these! We cleaned each shelf, organized the books by author, romance, or anthology. Or series. Then...
 
 
put
 
 
them
 
 
back!
 
 
Wow. Ray's got a lot of shelves!
(Ignore the rest of the mess, that was cleaned up AFTER we were done!)
 
 
This has to be the weirdest carrot I've ever seen!
 
 
Ray's cat Jake is just too cute! He was laying with his head on this crossed paws! (the flash woke him up)
 
 
All the attention freaked him out a little...so he decided to do something even cuter! He's such a cute little guy!
 
 
Well, that was my week! How was yours?

1 comment:

  1. My books were the highlight of your week. Yay! I love it. All 1600 books are now in their proper places. =D

    And Jake is sooooo adorable.

    SO IS THAT CARROT!!!!

    ReplyDelete