Friday, August 9, 2013

My Week(s) in Photos ~7/21 - 8/9~

Hey ya'll!

Now that I have a laptop I can access the pictures on my camera's SD Card! Which means my weekly posts are back!!!

Have to admit, it's kinda a good thing that I couldn't get to my pics because I don't have all that many, but just enough for a combination post! Sorry it's not bigger, I've been sick the past...three weeks now. Boo. Oh well. I can still do this post!!!

 
My mom's new classroom has been set up and the kids are in! So the comp room looks like this now! (Mostly, we brought some more stuff home so that back corner has more in now)
 
 
Mighty has turned into David's lap cat. David said he felt like Dr. Evil (before the cryostasis). But Mighty sure looks happy!
  
 
 And here. He just loves sleeping on the bathroom rug in front of the tub right by the toilet. Such a funny woozle!!!
 
 
 
 Yes, that's a grape. It's own vine wrapped around it so it looks super funky. I couldn't figure out how to eat it, so I took a pic before tossing it out. Very cool though! ^^
 
 
 
 My new laptop! Okay, it's not new, it's actually really old for a laptop, but it's new to me, and it works! Not all the time and not all that great (I don't think I'll be able to write, since I can need as much as 3 tabs online, three docs and music playing all at once. It can barely play music while I'm typing this up). But it works, and it has the files that I was missing! (Except for one. That was entirely my fault, I saved the wrong file on top of the right one -_-' )
 So I'm back in business baby!!!
 
 
 
Look what my mom bought me as thanks for helping out at her school! It's the Kokiri Emerald from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!!! I posted it on Facebook, and she saw and bought if for me! I'm so happy! If I wasn't in my pjs, I'd be wearing it right now! I wore it all day yesterday! 
 
 
 I finally picked these books up. They're super fast reads, with me finishing Sea of Monsters in less than 8 hrs. I would've finished Lightning Thief that quickly...if I hadn't picked it up at 10 PM. When it was 4 AM, I figured I'd better head to bed.
 I'm not all that thrilled with them. They're alright, but that's about it. The amount of Greek Mythology referenced is headspinning, but that's the only thing that impressed me. Percy constantly saying "sir" I think is retarded, as juvenile delinquents do NOT say that, like ever. Trust me, most of my friends in elementary school had spent more than a month in juvy before. They only use it while in juvy, and then flip cops off once their out.
 
Alright, that's been the past few weeks! Anything big happen to you? Let me know in the comments below!!!
 
<3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. Here we go with your photos blog! Woop-woop! Put your hands in the air! Yeah!

    I dunno, just go with it, lol.

    Yay for weekly posts with pictures coming back! Whoo-hoo!! And yay for combination posts. I’m fond of those.

    I’m sure I’ve told you before that you sound so cute in my head when you say “boo.” And now I sound kind of creepy, like some old dude hitting on you via internet. I promise, internet, I’m not a creepy old dude. I’m the sister! =D

    Huzzah for empty computer rooms (or mostly empty) so we can go back to working in the same room. Not that I mind sitting on the floor hunched into one spot, cuz I actually don’t, and my legs don’t mind either, but my tailbone does, because it’s a wimp. It does not understand The Mission! But one day it will learn.

    Remarkably, Mighty *does* look happy. Who would have thought of Mighty as a lap cat? And haha, David is Dr. Evil (before cryostasis-induced baldness afflicted him and his cat, Mr. Bigglesworth).

    I remember using your bathroom once and Mighty was asleep in there, and I was like, “Dude, I need this. You should probably shoo.” And he just looked at me, then closed his eyes. And I was like, “Okay.” And when it was over he was like, “How dare you use this bathroom, human? Suffer my wrath by not being allowed to stroke my cheeks. So there!”

    That…grape…wow! The vine says, “You are mine! You shall not be eaten! We will die together!” That is like the coolest, weirdest fruit thing I’ve seen in a while.

    Yay for new laptops. Now if only we could affect the brightness of the screen…there must be a way! I will ponder.

    YOUR NECKLACE IS SO COOL!
    *ahem*
    For shizzle (yeah, I totally just said that, because I’m a loser…anyways, moving on) that is like, the coolest necklace ever. And I can relate to how much you like it, because it would be like me getting one of those Sailor Moon broach necklaces. I would flip (and I bet you did too, lol). And it’s so pretty! And it totally goes with your cute outfit for today. =D

    You know, I like the Percy Jackson books okay, and I really like the movie…if they could take all the parts of the books I liked and smush them together with all the parts of the movie I liked, that would be so great. Like, for reals. Yeah.

    And I gotta admit, the boy who plays Percy is kind of hot. And I never would’ve thought of Percy as a nickname for Perseus.

    Did anything big happen to me? Erm…I fixed my blog background! And my mom lost a tooth. Well, a tooth cap. She bit down on a candy bar and it popped out because it had been compromised for a root canal or something, leaving her with this little bitty tooth underneath. Yay…And I lost 8 pounds…and made you some logos…and I finally finished the entirety of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, and started reading Ray Bradbury’s Something Wicked This Way Comes, which I’ve always wanted to read. Got it from the library. =)

    Love you! And your beautiful face and cute clothes and COOL NECKLACE OMG IT’S SO AMAZING OMG!!! *ahem* Sorry about that. Cheerio! As in goodbye, not the cereal.

    ReplyDelete