Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Book Review: Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (video)

Hey guys!

So I've commented on YouTube, and made a remark in my giant haul from March/April that my relationship with this book is a conflicted one. I hate it, but there are definitely things about it I do like. This is one of Ravyn's favorite books of all time. So I went in thinking I'd at least like it, if not love it too.

I didn't. I explain this video, so please give it a look!

And again, sorry for not posting it on here, I actually posted it on Thursday, but it went live on Friday, since I was super busy, and haven't had a day to relax since then. Right now I'm doing a million things at once, and am totally not relaxing yet. Tomorrow I'm doing nothing. Today though, is the fourth day of craziness.


No comments:

Post a Comment