Friday, May 3, 2013

My Weekly Pics ~4/26 - 5/3~

Hey guys!

Okay, I don't have many pics, but I have some, I promise!

Here's what my week's been like!

 
 
Who screamed like a retarded fan girl when she saw her big brother bought this for himself, and then stole it and hasn't given it back yet? Me! ^^ Hee hee, he hasn't asked for it back yet...
 
 
Saturday, my sister Megan took me and her to the fair, and we had a TON of fun!
 
 
Since our pics at the fair turned out pretty blurry, I took another of my haircut. I love this dress, too! You may remember it from last fall here: http://lorienlobrien.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-week-in-photos-824-831.html
 
 
I have fallen in love with this eyeshadow! You can check out the rest of my monthly favs here: http://lorienlobrien.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-april-favorites-2013.html
 
So that was my week!
 
You do anything fun or crazy? Let me know in the comments!!
 
<3


1 comment:

  1. Here we come to save the day! And we look fabulous!!

    So you know I'm not big into Zelda. I mean, it's cool and all, but not like, my big thing. BUT! That book looks really cool. And I'm not just saying that because it's a book. Or because it's green, which is cool (I like green). Or because it's got gold on the cover. All those things make it look cool, but it's also just cool. Yeah.

    I sound like I'm high. Sorry. I don't know why.

    Anyways...

    The Fair - it is mad crazy. You look so cool in that picture. And the lights are beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. <3

    Jeez, you look so gorgeous in that dress! It's like...I dunno, you look GREAT. I mean it.

    I've already swooned over your eye shadow...twice? But I'll do it again. *swoon*

    I'm thinking about what to put in a favorites or my-week blog. I *am* thinking about it...

    <3

    ReplyDelete