Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Month in Pics ~11/1/2014 - 11/31/2014~

I told you I'd do more posts!

So I could've done this before I went on vacation but didn't want to. Plus I didn't have that many pictures. I was lazy this month. :)

BUT! I'm doing it now! Here's a crap ton of photos what I did last month!



This was actually from October. It's the pumpkin patch where I got those cute little pumpkins! Speaking of which, my mom wants to paint them silver cuz they'll last a while longer thanks to the dry weather we normally have.



So I HAD to take a picture because I managed to do the dutch braid, or braided crown! I watched a video from BubzBeauty and she finally explained it slowly enough to actually do it! I've only worn it once, but I may have to do it again soon! :)



I HAD to share this because EVERY book in The Heroes of Olympus, INCLUDING the final one end on cliffhangers. So that tag was JUST PERFECT!



On Twitter I had two cool notifications. The one about Whitney...that's pretty much how I felt. Too old to understand just what she was doing, but young enough to find it HILARIOUS! Her cat is just too funny!!!
And after reading and tweeting about Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores, the author favorited and replied to me! EXCITING!!! It's hilarious, check out my November Wrap Up to learn more.



Oh man, I just sat there for about an hour, dying to read all of them! :)



This was my Thanksgiving dinner, which was actually the rehersal dinner for my cousin Erin's wedding. Megan/IK Scott was to my left and my cousin Amber was taking lots of photos and even a video of it. It was really good! :)



And there's Erin and her new husband Dominic! CONGRATZ CUZ!!



And me and Megan chilling outside the temple while my family figured out if we were going to be in more pictures or not. :)


And that was my month! Mostly chilling, reading, and then going to a wedding! :)

How was your Thanksgiving?

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment